Hello good day to you all. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend . This is Ken and Mairlou back with you on garden the easy way, on our blog today with what I think will be a special treat for you all. And the treat is our very own healthy recipe, made with fresh garden vegetables and it is so good even your kids will love it. And it is very healthy for you and your family. No oily after taste from oil because it is bake. Making it a lot healthier. We call it Elliott's Garden Roll.
1. 1-Pack of spring roll pastry wrap or any egg roll wrap
2. ( 2 LB ) of ground pork meat or if you prefer beef or chicken
3. 1/2 of head of cabbage
5. 1-cup of green onions ( chopped )
6. 1-table spoon of garlic power
7. 1/2 red onion ( chopped )
Preparation: ( How To Cook )
1.Add just a little oil in skillet, olive oil or vegetable oil
2. Saute chopped onions ( over low heat )
3. Add your ground pork, increase the heat to medium and cook until meat turns brown, and add garlic powder and mix it up well.
4. Add the cabbage,cover it with lid. Let it simmer, cook until cabbage is done.
5. Add your chopped green onions and tomatoes, mix well and let it cool down.
6.Put 2-tablespoon in wrap or any egg roll wrap, fold and wrap it up and place in baking pan.
7. Pre-heat oven 300*F
8. Cook for 15 min. Turn wrap over and cook for another 15 min. ( Total Cook Time 30 min. )
9. Take pan out of oven and let it cool before serving.
Marilou and I hope you all will enjoy our recipe, Good Gardening Always Ken & Marilou