Hello and welcome back with us today on Garden The Easy Way, this is Ken and Marilou.
Today we have a recipe to share with you all, Marilou and I cook a lot and we are always cooking different things, different ways, and every now and then we come up with a good recipe.
Today Marilou and I have a very good Butternut Squash Stir Fry recipe, it is so delicious and very colorful. We named it " Elliott's Butternut Squash Stir Fry Recipe ". If you cook this one, you and your family will like it a lot.
( ENJOY! )
2 Butternut Squash ( cut in small pieces )
2 lbs. of pork meat ( cut in small pieces ) or ground pork meat
1 Onion ( chopped )
1 Garlic clove ( chopped )
4 Big tomatoes ( chopped )
1 Large green bell pepper ( cut in pieces )
2 tbsp of oil ( olive or vegetable )
Soy sauce to taste
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry the meat, cook until meats are brown.
2. Add the chopped onion, garlic and tomatoes, saute them all together.
3. Then add the Butternut Squash that peeled and cut in small pieces.
4. Add soy sauce to taste, the amount is depend on your taste.
5. Lastly, add the green bell pepper and cover it.
6. Let simmer over medium heat. Cook until the squash are tender.
7. Serve with white rice.
Servings: 6-8 depending on serving size.
Well that's it for today, we hope to talk here again on Garden The Easy Way, until then this is Ken & Marilou wishing you all Happy Gardening Always.