Good day to you all, and welcome back here today on Garden The Easy Way, this is Ken and Marilou.
Yesterday we shared how to grow Cabbage in your garden, and we told you how good it was for us all to eat a lot of cabbage and about all the health benefits of eating cabbage.
Today we would like to share with you all my favorite Cabbage recipe. My wife made this recipe up on her own, we call it ( Elliott's Stir Fry Vegetables ) it is my favorite thing to eat in the world, it is so delicious, I will just about eat the whole thing for dinner, I love it. If you fix it the way my wife Marilou does, I promise you all and your family will love it ( ENJOY) !
2 tbsp of oil ( olive or vegetable )
1 Garlic clove
1 Onion ( chopped )
4 Big tomatoes
2 lbs. ground meat (pork)
3 potatoes ( chopped in small cubes )
1 cup of green onions ( chopped )
Soy sauce to taste
1. Heat the oil in nonstick skillet.
2. Saute chopped garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
3. Add the ground meat to the skillet, increase the heat to medium and cook until meat are brown.
4. Add potatoes, cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Add the dice cabbage and the soy sauce. Let it simmer over medium heat for 30-35 minutes.
6. Lastly, add the chopped green onions and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Serve it with white rice.
Makes: 6-8 servings.
Well that's it for today, we hope you all enjoy the recipe and hope to talk here again tomorrow on Garden The Easy Way. Until then, this is Ken & Marilou wishing you all Happy Gardening Always.