Welcome back with us here today on Garden The Easy Way this is Ken and Marilou.
We do have a very delicious recipe to share with you all today, I must say if you try this recipe, you and your family will love it for sure, it is a whole meal in one recipe.
My wife Marilou and I cook a lot and we are always trying different ways of cooking, different things to make. It's not only delicious but healthy for us to eat. We call our newest recipe, " Elliott's Vegetable Cube Steak Special ".
2 lbs. cube steaks
2 big size of potatoes peeled and cubed
1 garlic clove
15 oz. can of tomato sauce
1 1/2 cup of water
2 cups of chopped carrots
2 cups of green beans
2 big size of bell pepper ( green or red )
2 cups of mild shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 tsp. of salt and pepper
1 tbsp. of olive or vegetable oil
1. Saute the chopped garlic over low heat.
2. Add the meat to the pan, increase the heat, cook the meats until it's brown.
3. Add the potatoes, green beans, carrots, tomato sauce and water. Cover it and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add the cheese, stir and add the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Let simmer over medium heat for about 35-40 minutes.
6. Add the bell peppers and cook for another 5 minutes. Sauce should thicken up to be a gravy consistency, and the potatoes and green beans should be cooked through.
7. It's best to serve with white rice.
* If you don't like beef or you prefer pork meat or chicken which ever you prefer will, ( TASTE-GREAT!!! )
Well that's it for today, we hope you all like our special recipe and we hope to talk here again tomorrow on Garden The Easy Way. Until then, this is Ken & Marilou wishing you all Happy Gardening Always.