Hello and welcome back here today with us Ken and Marilou on Garden The Easy Way.
Today we would like to talk about Peanuts, there are so many people that love eating peanuts, and there are different ways to cook them, and there are hundreds of recipes, but today we would like to tell you how to roast your raw peanuts. It is so quick and easy and it only takes 35 minutes. And it is fun for the whole family and they are so good .
1. Preheat your oven at: 350 degrees.
2. Put a single layer of raw peanuts in shallow baking pan.
3. For unshelled peanuts (peanuts still inside their shells): Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
4. For shelled peanuts (peanuts with shell removed): Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Stir once or twice during cooking time.
6. Cook until slightly underdone.
7. Peanuts continue to cook when removed from oven.
8. Let cool 10 minutes before eating.
9. Store unshelled roasted peanuts in an airtight container up to one month on the shelf, 6 months in refrigerator or 12 months in freezer.
1. Choose unshelled peanuts that have clean, unbroken, unblemished shells that do not rattle when shaken.
2. 1-1/2 pounds of unshelled peanuts equals about 1 pound shelled or 3-1/2 to 4 cups.
3. Store unshelled raw peanuts in an airtight container up to two month on the shelf, 6 months in refrigerator or 12 months in freezer.
What you Need:
* Raw Peanuts
* Shallow Baking Pan
We hope that you all enjoyed your bake peanuts they are so good and a lot of fun baking for the whole family. Until tomorrow this is Ken & Marilou with Garden The Easy Way, wishing you all Happy Gardening Always.