Merry Christmas and welcome back here today on Garden The Easy Way. This is Ken and Marilou
and we hope you all and your family had a Happy Safe Christmas Day.
Today we have a very special treat for the kid, we have America's favorite sandwich spread. Most all of us grow up eating Peanut Butter Sandwiches, they are so good and high in nutrition and very healthy for us.
Quick and easy to make, and your kids will have a lot of fun helping you, make your own Peanut Butter.
*2 cups roasted shelled, unsalted peanuts
*1 tablespoon peanut oil
*1/4 teaspoon salt ( optional for low salt diets )
1. Place peanuts, oil, and salt into a blender or food processor.
2. Blend well, until desired texture is reached.
3. Place peanut butter in airtight container.
4. For crunchy peanut butter, add 1/4 cup of peanuts and blend again, but, for just a short burst or two.
5. The oil can separate from the peanuts during storage. Simply stir and serve.
I can remember back as a young boy how much I love peanut butter sandwiches with a glass of milk, and I still do, in fact it's sound so good, I think I'll go and make me one.
Thank you all for joining us today, we hope to talk again here tomorrow on Garden The Easy Way. Until then, this is Ken & Marilou wishing you all a Happy Gardening Always.