Today we would like to talk about one of America's favorite tomato, the name is Big Beef Hybrid Tomato. The Big Beef Hybrid Tomato is so delicious and does not have as many seed as a lot of other tomato do, and is not overly juicy and it is beefy on the inside. The Big Beef Hybrid Tomato is great for slicing. Making it the perfect tomato for hamburger and sandwiches, but you can eat them in many different ways, such as soups, tomato sauce, stir fry, pot roast, salads, put them in a freezer bag and put them in the freezer for cooking.
The Big Beef Hybrid Tomato Plant is easy to grow but there are some things to keep in mind when planting.
1. Always plant a good looking healthy plant, they are a lot out there to choose from. We recommend to plant (Bonnie) Bonnie Plant and Seed Company has been here since 1918 and they have a good name. But there a lot of seed company out there that has been around for a very long time and they are just as good as ( Bonnie ) we just use the Bonnie Seeds and there Plants because, where we shop they carry the Bonnie brand.
2. Your garden soil is very important, you must have good soil, if your soil does not look rich or if you have a lot of rocks or red clay, you must add some compost and aged manure, most of your local farmers will give you all you need free, it works great. Make sure that you mix it up well in your garden, 8 to 9 inches is best. Pick out most of the rocks out of your garden.
3. Plant in full sun 6 to 8 hours.
4. Always plant deep 2/3 of plant under the soil.
5. Spacing if planting in rows 24 to 36 inches apart.
6. Always water extra well after planting, never let your garden soil dry completely out. After tomatoes come on your plant you might have to water everyday or 2, depending on how hot and dry the weather is. When your plants have a lot of tomatoes on them, you will need to water more. Tomato plants must have their water to produce tomatoes.
7. To help keep the moisture in add mulch about 2 or 3 inches will do it, and also it will help to keep the weeds out.
8. Fruit size: Large ( 12 to 16oz ).
9. Maturity: 73 days after planting.
( Lots of Delicious Tomatoes, Good Eating !!! )